This project is funded by the European Commission Research and Innovation programme “HORIZON 2020”. General information about project:
WHAT IS INCLUDING ABOUT?
INCLUDING is seek to provide a full-fledged and comprehensive training in the RN security sector at European level. Starting from the existing training resources of the Partners in the Consortium, in most cases developed in the framework of EC projects, INCLUDING aims to enhance practical know-how and to boost a European sustainable training and development framework for practitioners in the RN Security sector. Far from being a simple aggregation of entities separated geographically and with complementary expertise, INCLUDING is intended to be a cluster of facilities and resources pursuing a Federated Model in which individual components will cooperate together to provide a common framework for optimizing the exploitation of all the potentialities available in the Cluster.
MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE INCLUDING PROJECT
- To provide a Pan-European Federated model of RN Security sector cluster to optimize sharing of resources and expertize
- To develop a centralized management tool for remote booking and utilization of resources in the Federation
- To develop a common learning framework for RN training
- To capitalize results and training facilities developed in previous EU projects
- To execute several real threats driven Joint Actions at Federation facilities to validate the federated model
- To collaborate with RN community, on-going EU and national projects and other cluster for long-term sustainability of the Federation
MORE ABOUT THE INCLUDING PROJECT ACTIVITIES